Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

CrossFit + 30 Days of HIIT Advanced

Halfway through a 10km beach run.
Thanks to +matt jackson I've been inspired to take up the 30 days of HIIT Advanced challenge. 2015 is a big year for me as I will also be aiming to qualify for the masters CrossFit in Auckland this September. I've been doing crossfit at the local community centre for a few months now and the results are amazing. My fitness has improved dramatically and I feel half my age.

I know I can do this. It's going to be hard and I'm looking forward to testing myself at the games. I've also found the community spirit at inferno inspirational. Especially when the workouts have been tough! I'm also enjoying the personal growth that comes from pushing yourself physically and mentally.

So if you've come out of the Christmas season with a few extra k's (or pounds), then I challenge you to make 2015 a year of fitness and get into shape. Work to the best of your ability and I guarantee you'll thank yourself for the effort come the end of the first 30 days. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment