Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Boothill Cowgirls + A Good Day To Die

Here are the latest miniatures from the painting desk: a collection of cowgirls. A lovely way to spend a winters evening or two.













 


 

  
 


 

I'm using my new paints and finding them a great improvement on the old dried up pots. The Vallejo paints and Citadel washes amongst that haul are a welcome addition to my paint collection. It makes painting a joy!

I have noticed my painting technique change over the years. My eyesight isn't what it used to be and I just can’t focus like I did 20 odd years ago.  It used to take 3-4 hours to paint a miniature. Now I paint half a dozen in that time (but over a few nights). I also tend to paint less detail and more texture, if that makes sense.

These are all for use in our Boothill campaign using the A Good Day To Die rules. I will post some photos from this campaign soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment