Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

PTS 49 + Citadel Beastmen + Painted Shields

Painting Table Saturday! Some mighty classic Citadel beastmen this week as well as a guest painter from Orkland. The Broo were also a fine opportunity to paint some more shields. Something I enjoy because it adds a personal touch to the miniature, making it unique.

Based and ready for painting.

Braying, horned broo are gathering.

A fine collection young man!

Ella's witch and Flying Unicorn!








God bless you and have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ed. A mix of inspiration from Viking shields, video games and other miniatures on my painting table. Often they get more attention than the rest of the miniature.

      Delete
    2. Oh. My. Gosh. I recognize the skeleton on those shields!!!

      MediEvil!

      Delete
  2. Those beastmen rock! I especially like the one with the nurglesque skin tone.....muddy light green one. But your shields are very impressive, alas, my freehand skills aren't a patch on yours.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete